Cant Strip & Tapered Edge
What is it?
A strip placed along the angle between a wall and a roof so that the roofing will not bend sharply. A strip placed under the edge of the lowest row of tiles on a roof to give them the same slope as the other tiles.
- Two Pallets FREIGHT FREE with 19 Pallets of Asphalt
- Much More Durable than Perlite (less waste)
- Asphalt Friendly
- Adhesive Friendly (with single-ply and cold adhesives)
- Self-Adhering Membrane Friendly
- Dimensionally Stable
- Environmentally Friendly (recycled content)
- Conforms to ASTM C 208
- Sold in Full Pallets Only
- Non-Stocked Sizes Available
For more information on this and all United Asphalts products, please contact our main office in Denver at 1-800-466-5431